Come work for the world’s leading private employer of Registered Dietitians!
Watch us grow, again! Sodexo is seeking a full-time Registered Dietitian at Erlanger Health System in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Erlanger Health System is an academic medical center affiliated with the University of Tennessee College of Medicine Chattanooga and is the region's most comprehensive network of hospitals and physicians. Both new grads or experienced Registered Dietitians are encouraged to apply!
- reimbursement for AND dues, state licensure fees and CDR renewal
- three weeks of vacation, eight holidays and three personal days paid each year
- reimbursement for continuing education events
- up to $5000 tuition reimbursement annually
The successful candidate will:
- conduct nutrition assessments and provide diet education to a variety of inpatients;
- educate patients and family members as well as facility staff in concepts of nutrition and diet modification;
- participate in Performance Improvement and Patient Satisfaction projects;
- participate in multi-disciplinary team conferences and be a great team player; and
- precept dietetic interns.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- are Registered Dietitians and are licensed (or eligible for license) in TN an NC;
- previous experience in acute care preferred;
- are willing to cross train to provide nutrition care to various patient populations;
- demonstrate excellent communication, customer service and computer and time management skills;
- thrive in a high energy environment and be flexible and able to adapt to change; and
- have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Learn more about Erlanger Health System
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Campus, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Employees who work in Healthcare are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and provide proof of vaccination.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's degree with completion of required coursework and supervised practice as dictated by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) (Note: For those seeking registration after 2023, a master’s degree will be required)
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years experienced practitioner able to work with minimal supervision
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD/RDN) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Certification/licensure as required by state(s) of practice
- Specialty credential in area(s) of focused practice, as applicable, or advanced practice certification (RD-AP/RDN-AP)
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.