Your nutritional know-how can help patients in your community live happier, healthier lives.
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for UH Elyria Medical Center in Elyria, OH. This position will primarily provide outpatient education for patients with diabetes as well as general Medical Nutrition Therapy, will also provide inpatient coverage for diabetes education consults and occasional general inpatient coverage. The position will be three days a week at Elyria Medical center and two days a week at Avon Health and Fitness Center in Avon, OH. Previous experience with diabetes education is strongly preferred.
- reimbursement for AND dues, state licensure fees and CDR renewal
- excellent paid time off package
- money toward continuing education events
- up to $5000 tuition reimbursement annually
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care in both an outpatient and inpatient setting;
- participate in community events;
- precept dietetic interns; and
- educate healthcare team members, including physicians and nurses.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in OH;
- experience in diabetes education, desire to take CDCES exam;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Learn more about UH Elyria Medical Center
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Campus, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Employees who work in Healthcare are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and provide proof of vaccination.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's degree with completion of required coursework and supervised practice as dictated by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) (Note: For those seeking registration after 2023, a master’s degree will be required)
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years experienced practitioner able to work with minimal supervision
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD/RDN) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Certification/licensure as required by state(s) of practice
- Specialty credential in area(s) of focused practice, as applicable, or advanced practice certification (RD-AP/RDN-AP)
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.