Digital Solutions Manager
As a natural communicator and problem-solver, you thrive on Execution. You’re also an expert at deploying digital innovations and technology as you build strong, collaborative relationships.
Sodexo is seeking a Digital Solutions Manager within Marketing to support our Universities and K-12 Schools Segments.
*This position will require up to 50% travel, and the candidate ideally resides in the regional area for which they will support in the United States!*
We are looking for candidates who will be responsible for:
- Execution of effective, thoughtful deployments (at scale) with a "right tech, right fit" approach with our operators in-segment.
- Serve as an Ambassador for the Everyday App, especially within assigned territory; ensure E2E successful deployment of Everyday app occurs at each respective campus; align actions to expectations as you collaborate with, and influence key stakeholders and cross-functional areas (i.e. Product Management teams, BTA's, Service Ops, Menu Teams, Central Marketing, Service Desk, local operators, etc.).
- Cultivate organic growth and drive share of wallet through digital innovation execution; this includes scale of mobile commerce and average transaction value.
- Digital Innovation Portfolio Management: eCommerce, inclusive of mCommerce; manage, implement new solutions; channel IRL feedback regarding effectiveness and competitive activity in market, usability, etc. Leads digital innovation deployment, training, troubleshooting and UX/CX of the solution.
- Digital Innovation Deployments and Business Continuity Support.
- Training & Support (regional area), Roadmap Execution, Solution Feedback, Troubleshoot, Manage Escalations.
- Collaborates extensively with team members and other departments on cross-functional initiatives.
- Enable on-site teams to operationalize deployed digital solution(s) and optimize the consumer journey on-site.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for digital innovation for internal and external audiences, presenting virtually and in-person, as needed.
- Travel Required.
Execution and Deployment Management for Digital Innovation, including Apps, Robotics, Mobile Activation, Partner Affiliates, etc. aligned to regional support within the Segment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence at all levels; receptiveness to feedback
- Advanced ability to lead complex projects with multiple stakeholders; strong change management experience.
- Advanced ability to analyze issues effectively and resolve efficiently.
- Exceptional organization skills, with the ability to navigate competing priorities and ambiguity; flexible and change-nimble.
- Familiarity with B2B2C Sales Process; prior experience managing vendor and client expectations.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
- Content Management - inside applications and e-commerce - back end design, manage, implement new content, design improving site visibility, usability, etc. Leads deployment, training, troubleshooting and the lifecycle of the application.
- Training & Communications (for user group), executing on training plans, roadmap, tech support, troubleshooting
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $59,300 to $89,760/year
$59300 to $89760
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 966095