Director 2, Client Procurement Services
Entegra Procurement Services is a fast-growing and dynamic division of Sodexo and part of a global procurement network that manages more than $36 billion in spend for food, services and supplies, and serves more than 120,000 purchasing sites throughout the United States alone. Entegra Procurement Services provides procurement management for multi-unit clients in industries including seniors, leisure, hotels, and restaurants. We deliver procurement solutions that drive operational effectiveness and innovative products and services.
We are currently searching for a Director 2, Client Procurement Services. This role is responsible for the day-to-day management of all Entegra Procurement Services client relationships with assigned clients
IN OUR HOSPITALITY AND LODGING SEGMENT.
This is a virtual position!
The successful candidate will:
- Develop, manage, and maintain all aspects of segment relationships, including aligning cross functional teams in finance, sales, value analysis, marketing to grow and retain assigned segment, expansion of the Web of Influence, coaching of direct and indirect teams.
- Ensure the achievement of established financial targets through planning, implementation, and review of dynamic business plans, taking into consideration short- and long-term goals, resources needed and scope of service.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and overall strategy of Entegra Procurement Services client relationships within a segment. This position brings all cross functional departments together to retain, grow and strategize growth in assigned segment.
- Guide and direct assigned cross functional teams into direct client relationships, where appropriate. Team members include marketing, finance, value analysis, business development and supply management.
- Become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on assigned strategic growth initiative that will be cascaded throughout the organization. These growth initiatives will support Executive Leaderships goals that will align the entire organization. Examples include initiatives in the Sales and New Business Development, growing compliance through Supply Chain, CEM and Digital Reporting, Vendor Engagement activities to name a few.
- Have dotted line responsibility (prioritizes and assigns workload by client) to team that uses supporting analysis created through various internal and external sources, analyze, interpret, communicate, and coordinate all functions supporting implementation of contracted services and product optimization with clients and customers to drive financial performance and client satisfaction. Guides and integrates this team into direct client relationships where appropriate.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Industry GPO experience.
- Financial acumen.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate results.
- Strong client facing skills.
- Experience having owned the relationship with the client.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. Sodexo empowers its employees who have developed a thorough understanding of the organization to create their own career path.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Responsible for the day-to-day management of all Entegra Procurement Services client relationships with assigned clients.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience – 7 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years of project management or multi-unit operations management experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $107,500 to $162,690/year
$107500 to $162690
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 967413