Director 2 - Facilities Operations
Are you looking for a new rewarding role? Do you have experience working in a manufacturing or production environment?
Sodexo Corporate Services Division seeks a Director of Facilities for a leading food manufacturer located in Hanover, PA with experience managing total integrated facilities. This position manages hard and soft services, landscaping, grounds, predictive and preventative maintenance and property infrastructure using skilled trades (e.g., MEP, dock doors, locks, and levelers). The Facilities Director will be responsible for managing the hiring, training and supervision of staff and must have strong financial acumen.
- Directs preventative maintenance proactive & reactive repair maintenance issues using skilled trades, e.g., MEP, Dock doors, levelers, and locks
- Directs grounds, landscape and maintenance operations to ensure a safe and attractive environment
- Oversees equipment and systems replacement or upgrades: Evaluates condition and function of building utility systems to determine needs and priorities for capital funding requests, ensures building code compliance, proper installation and design practices for systems associated with minor or major maintenance and renovation projects
- Acts as a liaison between the client and regulatory agencies and/or authorities including building code compliance
- Manages all tradespersons, managers, supervisors and employees of the Facilities Department
- Develops recommendations for the DM and unit liaison concerning improvements and implements or guides implementation of new and/or modified programs, services, policies or procedures
- Prepares and manages departmental budgets, which may include energy savings program
Our ideal candidate will have
- A proven track record of successful Facilities Management leadership experience as demonstrated by articulated results and accomplishments
- A Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience (5+ years in a senior management role)
- It is imperative the candidate possess strong leadership skills, and both technical and financial acumen
- Experience in Computerized Maintenance management systems is a must, Maximo preferred
- Experience in industrial safety systems and programs is must
The salary range for this position is $100-120k
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
The Director of Facilities Operations is responsible for directing facilities maintenance operations of building(s) and property at a single unit. The Director of Facilities Operations manages the preventative maintenance and reactive repair of skilled trades, e.g., HVAC, plumbing, electrical, utilities; and manages the hiring, training and supervision of staff, professionals and management. The Director of Facilities Operations manages a safe and efficient working environment, essential to the performance of the business. The Director may oversee construction work and often manages other core Sodexo services, and/or logistics of business/operations services, e.g., grounds keeping, laundry, food, security, inventory, mail, concierge services.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic education requirement- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Basic management experience- 5 years
Basic functional experience- 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.