Director 2 - Facilities Operations
Are you looking for a new rewarding role? Do you have experience working in a manufacturing or production environment?
Sodexo Corporate Services Division seeks a Director of Facilities for a leading food manufacturer located in Napoleon, Ohio with experience managing total integrated facilities. This position manages hard and soft services, landscaping, grounds, predictive and preventative maintenance and property infrastructure using skilled trades (e.g., MEP, dock doors, locks, and levelers). The Facilities Director will be responsible for managing the hiring, training and supervision of staff and must have strong financial acumen.
Are You the One?
Our clients depend on your expertise to help them to optimize their business. If you are a Strategic Facilities Director with the ability to develop innovative technical solutions while successfully managing key performance indicators to drive strong business results, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Directs preventative maintenance proactive & reactive repair maintenance issues using skilled trades, e.g., MEP, Dock doors, levelers, and locks
- Directs grounds, landscape and maintenance operations to ensure a safe and attractive environment
- Oversees maintenance of property infrastructure cleaning, e.g., building, roofing, parking lot
- May oversee or manage renovations and/or constructions projects
- Oversees equipment and systems replacement or upgrades: Evaluates condition and function of building utility systems to determine needs and priorities for capital funding requests, ensures building code compliance, proper installation and design practices for systems associated with minor or major maintenance and renovation projects
- Acts as a liaison between the client and regulatory agencies and/or authorities including building code compliance
- Manages all tradespersons, managers, supervisors and employees of the Facilities Department
- Reviews and evaluates existing programs, services, policies and procedures
- Develops recommendations for the DM and unit liaison concerning improvements and implements or guides implementation of new and/or modified programs, services, policies or procedures
- Communicates with client administrative and supervisory staff as well as external groups, agencies, contractors, architects and engineers to plan, organize, coordinate and/or communicate programs, services, policies and/or procedures
- Monitors flow and quality of work to assure timely completion of workload and adherence to facility’s standards and regulations
- Prepares and manages departmental budgets, which may include energy savings program
- Prepares and maintains a variety of departmental records and reports
- Manages and ensures compliance with all local, state and federal regulatory and governing agencies
- Monitors work performance and preparing and/or reviewing performance evaluations for assigned personnel
- Establishes a safe work environment for employees by performing safety audits and inspections, conducting safety-related training, and maintaining on-going communications with employees
Our ideal candidate will have
- A proven track record of successful Facilities Management leadership experience as demonstrated by articulated results and accomplishments
- A Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience (5+ years in a senior management role)
- It is imperative the candidate possess strong leadership skills, and both technical and financial acumen
- Experience in Computerized Maintenance management systems is a must, Maximo preferred
- Experience in industrial safety systems and programs is must
The salary range for this position is $110k
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Campus, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, health care and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic education requirement- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Basic management experience- 5 years
Basic functional experience- 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.