Director 2 - Facilities Operations
You are a strategic, innovative facilities leader ready to help clients optimize their business!
Sodexo is seeking a Director 2, Facilities Operations providing operations, maintenance, repairs and minor construction for
The Director of Facilities Operations is responsible for directing facilities maintenance operations of building(s) and property at the unit. The director manages the preventative maintenance and reactive repair of skilled trades e.g., HVAC, plumbing, electrical, utilities. They will manage the hiring, training and supervision of staff, professionals and management. Managing a safe and efficient working environment is essential to the performance of the business. The Director may oversee construction work and often manage other core Sodexo services, and/or logistics of business/operations services including grounds keeping, laundry, food, security, inventory, mail and concierge services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure compliance with health, safety and medical regulations at each location.
- Manages activities concerning technical development and scheduling.
- Establishes and manages budgets and productivity targets. Controls expenditures within the limitations of the project and department budgets.
- Ensures maintenance of physical structures, HVAC, mechanical, electrical systems, utility systems, and grounds are in operative and safe working condition at all times.
- Responsible for constant state of readiness to comply with TJC, EOC, Life Safety and Emergency Preparedness survey inspections, preparation and document requirements.
- Ensures that the health system is in compliance with all local, state, and federal codes and regulations. Assists in gathering information and assembling files for State Health Inspections.
- Works directly with Senior Leadership to develop and implement plans for the Medical Center facilities vision and growth.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Employees who work in Healthcare and Seniors are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment at Sodexo, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and upload proof of vaccination via an online portal.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic education requirement- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Basic management experience- 5 years
Basic functional experience- 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.