Director, Client Procurement Services
Entegra Procurement Services is a fast-growing and dynamic division of Sodexo and part of a global procurement network that manages more than $36 billion in spend for food, services and supplies, and serves more than 120,000 purchasing sites throughout the United States alone. Entegra Procurement Services provides procurement management for multi-unit clients in industries including seniors, healthcare, education, government, faith based, leisure, hotels, and restaurants. We deliver procurement solutions that drive operational effectiveness and innovative products and services.
We are currently searching for a Director, Entegra Client Procurement to manage client relationships for our Lodging clients.
This is a remote position with the preferred candidate residing in the Eastern Time Zone.
Role is responsible for the assisting in the day-to-day management of all Entegra Procurement Services client relationships with assigned clients. Based on the strategy set forth by the lead position, work to support many of their clients in a more efficient and effective manner, while still delivering excellent customer support and satisfaction, with the technology and process developed. The role will work in the achievement of established financial targets through planning, implementation, and review of dynamic business plans with leader, taking into consideration short- and long-term goals, resources needed and scope of service.
- Direct and indirect client interaction will take place depending on the need and ROI. Direct analysis of opportunities and will analyze, interpret, communicate, and coordinate all functions supporting implementation of contracted services and product optimization with clients and customers to drive financial performance and client satisfaction.
- Using supporting analysis created through various internal and external sources, analyze, interpret, communicate, and coordinate all functions supporting implementation of contracted services and product optimization with clients and customers to drive financial performance and client satisfaction.
- Assist in developing, manage and maintain all aspects of client relationships through an automated system as well as direct interaction, support and expansion of the Web of Influence and developing internal and external operational strategies to drive client satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure the achievement of established financial targets through planning, implementation, and review of dynamic business plans, taking into consideration short- and long-term goals, resources needed and scope of service.
- Support Entegra and Sodexo business development activities and the teams, in the sales process for organizational growth.
- Support the growth and connectivity, and coordinate activities with manufacturer partners and clients, Local and Direct Team as well as other internal teams to achieve financial goals.
The successful candidate will possess the following
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ Years of Account Management/ Sales experience with client interaction within client’s executive team, leadership, operators and other client team members.
- Branded Hotel and/or Restaurant industry experience highly desired
- GPO experience highly desired
- Experience with national distribution firm or large food manufacturer is strongly preferred
- Intermediate or advanced technical knowledge of MS Office, Salesforce, PowerBI
- Manufacturing or Foodservice knowledge
- Hospitality and lodging industry procurement and hotel operations knowledge
- Travel is expected to be approximately 30% - 40%
Learn more about Entegra
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo’s Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Responsible for the day-to-day management of all Entegra Procurement Services client relationships with assigned clients.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience – 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years of project management or multi-unit operations management experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.