Director of Client Partnerships
Sodexo is seeking a Director of Client Partnerships to drive and maximize retention efforts for School Services segment, North America.
This is a remote leadership role. Candidates can be based in any US location
Travel will be required for success in this role, and can be up to 60%
The Director of Client Partnerships will drive retention and profitable growth for food and facilities services. Reporting to the SVP, Retention and Account Management, the Director will collaborate with Operations to elevate client partnerships while driving a client/consumer-centric growth mindset. The Director of Client Partnerships will also have project management oversight to help our teams improve client business relationships and conversations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Track execution of relationship management and operations ensuring completion of Transition Meetings, Annual Expectation Meetings (AEMs), Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), etc.
- Establish and cultivate strong partnerships with assigned clients to expand web of influence, grow margins, increase business, and ensure a high level of retention and satisfaction is maintained.
- Collaborate with internal team on all RFP’s leveraging knowledge of clients, industry, and competitive landscape.
- Develop long term business strategies to enable growth, manage risks, and ensure specific client initiatives are achieved.
- Ensure quality of relationship management activities.
- Counsel Operations on relationship management best practices.
- Provide direct relationship management support during key contract milestones and to distressed accounts.
- Experience in leadership roles with ability to influence and effect change in a matrixed organization.
- Demonstrated success establishing, developing, and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Strong experience and knowledge working with RFP’s, preferably in a government sector.
- Strong selling skills.
- Experience managing teams and multiple concurrent processes.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Experience and ability to collaborate with clients and internal teams to ensure client growth and retention.
- Sodexo experience is a plus, as is prior Education/K-12 industry experience
- Experience and active participation in Operations and Sales Processes.
- Deep understanding of industry, client, and consumer pain points.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Sales positions to support sales in Corporate, Schools, Campus, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Personal and Home Health, Senior Living, Sports and Leisure, and Benefits and Reward Services across the United States. Continue your search for Sales jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Our desire to be a leader in each of the industries where we work affords our employees the opportunity to bring on new clients in numerous areas – and continue to grow their careers in almost any direction. At Sodexo, it’s possible to have multiple careers all while working for the same company.
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. We offer in-house professional development programs and support our employees who want to pursue external learning opportunities – whether you want to stay on the cutting edge or learn new skills to help you advance into a new type of role.
At Sodexo, it really is about our people. Our Sales teams support each other and come together as a team while recognizing each employee for his or her contributions.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life at our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by offering Quality of Life Services, including Culinary and Food Management, Engineering and Facilities Management, Housekeeping Management, Nutrition and Benefits and Reward Services.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
- Develops and maintains positive business relationships with existing clients; investigates expanded business opportunities; works closely with operations teams to meet client needs
- Analyzes operational risks and challenges, and strategic planning to retain and grow business; performs cost-benefits and needs analysis
- Leads the development of sales presentations, proposals, and contractual sales documents for rebid and growth opportunities; applies all Global Sales Academy/Selling the Sodexo Way behaviors and methods.
- Monitors the business plan, budget and forecasts to achieve operations budgets and targets and attain overall financial goals, complies with all CRM requirements
- Researches on site effectiveness review, management development and plannin
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts including retention, re-bid, and both new and horizontal sales processes under Sodexo Clients for Life model. Ensures client satisfaction with Sodexo services and secures continued business development opportunities for the Company. Maintains and maximizes client relationships to develops business solutions that improve client operations and reduce operating costs based on knowledge of organizational strengths and weaknesses, technological advances, external trends, competitors and customer needs. Upholds Company mission and values in addition to Quality of Life Offers as designated by the Segment.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience - 7 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.