Director of Food & Nutritional Services 4
Are you seeking a rewarding and challenging career that allows you to make a difference?
$5,000 sign on BONUS!!!
Sodexo is seeking an Director of Food & Nutritonal Services 4 for Glenwood Regional Medical Center located in West Monroe, LA. This 278-bed, state of the art hospital offers comprehensive healthcare services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, diagnostic imaging, rehabilitation services, and help for a broad range of medical conditions. Equipped with the most advanced medical technology and staffed by a team of highly skilled healthcare professionals, Glenwood is committed to providing high-quality care in a friendly hospital environment. This position will report directly to the Client Executive and will oversee all aspects of the food service operations at this facility.
Learn more about Glenwood Regional at https://www.glenwoodregional.org/about-us
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations.
- successfully coordinate all required tasks through subordinate managers, supervisors, and frontline staff.
- deliver high quality food services including retail, catering, and patient meal management operations.
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals.
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships (i.e., comfortable in c-suite settings where communication skills are imperative when serving as top level site management)
- develop strategic plans.
- ensure HACCP, regulatory and standards compliance.
- have daily interaction with patients, their families and clinical team to ensure patient satisfaction.
- create a positive environment; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively.
- have culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance.
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service.
- are enthusiastic and confident.
- ability to drive employee success to enhance the value of the food and nutrition team; I
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) The Market Connection (TMC), Sodexo Menu Graphics (SMG), Catetrax and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
Employees who work in healthcare are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status as required by applicable law and/or client requirements.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for culinary jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Directs all contract services.
- Oversees management/administrative team who are responsible for special functions, cash control and payroll.
- Customer and client satisfaction
- Drives growth
- Financial management
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.