Director of Pantry Innovation
Unleash Your Creativity: Director of Pantry Innovation Wanted!
Ready to redefine workplace snacking? Join us as the Director of Pantry Innovation and transform our pantry into a culinary haven!
The Director of Pantry Innovation will support the daily operation of Food and Pantry Operations for our premier client headquartered in Midtown New York, NY. This position will shape the future of workplace well-being with your innovative ideas by leading a dynamic team to create an exciting and diverse pantry experience at multiple sites across North America, while embracing sustainability, health-conscious options, and employee satisfaction.
The Director of Pantry Innovation will have responsibility for:
- Leading the strategic planning and execution of innovative pantry solutions to enhance employee satisfaction and well-being.
- Ensuring consistency in pantry offerings across multiple categories of client site.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify and analyze trends in workplace pantry preferences and dietary needs.
- Developing and manage a budget for pantry-related initiatives, ensuring cost-effectiveness and optimal resource allocation.
- Researching and implement sustainable and health-conscious snack options, catering to diverse dietary requirements.
- Continuously assessing and improving pantry offerings based on feedback, employee surveys, and industry best practices.
- Staying informed about emerging food and wellness trends, integrating relevant innovations into pantry services.
- Creating engaging communication strategies to promote pantry offerings and encourage healthy workplace habits.
- Collaborating with our Client & HR to organize wellness programs and events that align with pantry initiatives.
- Monitoring and analyzing data on pantry utilization, adjusting strategies to meet changing employee needs.
- Driving innovation and best practice across the pantry offering, bringing new ideas to the table.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in food service management, with specific experience in workplace wellness a bonus.
- A passion for creating unique and health-focused culinary experiences.
- Budget management skills.
- A creative spark to make our pantries the talk of the town!
- Vacation, Personal and Sick Time
- Medical Benefits beginning date of hire
- 401K and Roth IRA with company match eligible
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Ready to Ignite Change? Apply Now and Be the Director of Pantry Innovation!
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.