Director, Operations/Data Analytics
Sodexo is seeking a Director, Operations/Data Analytics for NYC Health + Hospitals, Brooklyn, NY. This role will work within the NYC H+H Health System's 16 locations and be primarily responsible for collecting, aggregating and analyzing data for the food and laundry service line.
Responsibilities will include:
- Quality Assurance;
- Assist in creating and operationalizing models that support organizational strategic objectives;
- Work with on-site managers to develop effective tracking and analytics of key indicators to attain proactive and predictive insights;
- Help to collect and analyze KPIs and metrics to support operational excellence;
- Contract compliance – potential findings and evaluation on where are we standing;
- Projects / initiatives – existing and future
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7 years of operations & data analytics experience
- Working knowledge of onsite operations
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills – ability to translate large amounts of data, facts and figures into usable reports/understandable documents.
- Strong communications skills, ability to present findings in a variety of written and verbal reports to all levels of company leadership
- Strong Data Management Skills and Data Visualization Skills
- Working knowledge on databases and analytical tools such as Tableau or equivalent., SQL, SAS or similar data management tool.
Learn more about NYC Health + Hospitals here
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Campus, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Responsible for providing operational support to existing and prospective client account's within a division or regional area within a division. Directs the support of one or more operational functions to support and to maintain compliance with the client contract. Aligns services in support of company or divisional initiatives. Provide services in support of the sales effort through feasibility studies, pricing, and quality service. Directs resources in response to client account needs and requests. Provides leadership and training to client accounts on operational subject matters. Supervises a team of operational/project support positions.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 7 years
Basic Functional Experience - 7 years of experience in operations
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.