Sodexo is seeking a Director, Retail to support all of it's NorAm Healthcare operations throughout the U.S. This is a virtual role with 50%+ travel required. Our ideal candidate can reside anywhere in the U.S., however should live within close proximity to a national airport. MUST have previous marketing background, as there is a real need for marketing within this segment.
The successful candidate will:
- Help further develop our Retail framework business within healthcare
- Develop Quarterly HC Retail/ Marketing Playbook as guide for the unit level
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in regard to functional tools and systems, including point-of-service, food management systems and marketing platforms
- Provide operational support to existing and prospective client accounts such as training, development, and site rollouts
- Utilize their expertise and skills to enhance our operational strategy
- Bridge cross-segment leadership (marketing & Tech and Services) to implement standards in HC
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have previous marketing experience
- Have 7-10 years of Retail Management/ Director-level Experience
- Have a strong hands-on subject matter experience in food operations- 5-10 years of operations leadership, diverse retail, menu implementation, and new business deployment
- Have a background in Healthcare retail and other retail industries preferred
- Have working knowledge and ability to create spreadsheets to track metrics, analyze data offer innovative solutions
- Can build and foster relationships across Sodexo internally to ensure the promotion of comprehensive compliance and solutions offerings to clients
- Develops action plans for Retail Sr. Tech managers
- One or more operational functions to support and to maintain category compliance with the Segment.
- Leads Subject Matter Leaders for category, within the Segment’s field operations.
- Identifies, investigates and develops innovative solutions to our clients that deliver cost and quality solutions for the Segment.
- Solicits operational needs from field operations, prioritizes and escalates for Segment support.
- Directs resources in response to Group, NorAm, field needs and requests.
- Provides leadership and training within category, to Segment leadership, identified Subject Matter Leaders and field operations on operational subject matters.
- Responsible for providing operational support for category to existing and prospective client accounts within the Segment.
- Supervises a team of technical, operational and/or project support positions
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Careers in Healthcare:
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
The Retail Director will plan and execute all retail operations within the region. This person will ensure that the retail operations provide both revenue growth and profitability growth. This person will direct all retail initiatives within the region and will contribute to the overall effort to retain accounts and add accounts. Determines the mix of national and in-house brands on each campus. Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the company’s audit and survey processes and ensure that all units in the region consistently use and support these processes.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years of experience in operations
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.