Director, Segment Finance
Your future is InReach!
Sodexo is seeking a Segment Finance Director for InReach located in Austin, TX or Buffalo, NY.
Join our mission to transform the convenience industry by putting people first and obsessing about extraordinary food and drinks. We just can’t bear the thought of being boring. We like to have fun and be a bit quirky. We work in a buzzword-free zone. We look for what’s new, what’s next, and what the future holds…we invite you to be part of our exciting future.
With InReach, you get to be a hero to clients and guests every day. We’re all about phenomenal service and technology that fosters everyone’s trust.
Our culture is to do the right thing – always. We are a diverse group, and we are all about inclusion, wellness, sustainability and supporting local partners. Reducing single-use plastics, feeding the hungry, responsible sourcing, community assistance, and using products and ingredients with a lower carbon footprint – it’s all part of who we are, and it’s embedded in our daily actions.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, Fixed Assets for the entire organization
- Work closely with organizational leaders to develop and implement financial policies, operational goals, and reliable reporting
- Lead “best practice” financial initiatives including process/policy/control enhancements, system upgrades, reporting and data analysis, etc.
- Understand and drive improvements that maximize SAP
- Provide strategic and tactical support for on-going acquisition activities and manages financial acquisition integration
- Prepare and distribute monthly financial reports (both internal and external)
- Continuous review and oversight over account reconciliations
- Assists in budget preparation by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 7+ years in public or corporate accounting managing full-cycle accounting activities
- SAP experience strongly preferred
- Experience in development and implementation of financial processes and process improvements
- Demonstrated skill as an effective leader, communicator and collaborator; passion for developing talent
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Sharp, analytical thinking abilities, always seeking to draw connections and identify the "why"
- Advanced technology and analytics skills required
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or individual contributor that supervises strategic large, complex support, production or operations function. Has accountability for the performance and results of a team or complex area within finance in assigned Segment. At highest levels responsible for partnering with Segment senior leaders on Finance strategy for the assigned Segment. Handles general accounting and financial reporting, cost accounting, auditing, budgeting and forecasting, and systems individually and in consultation with Centers of Excellence as appropriate. Responsible for providing oversight and direction to Unit Finance. Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges. Decisions and problem-solving are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager. Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $92,600 to $140,030/year
$92600 to $140030
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 969052