Director Unified Endpoint Management
Sodexo is seeking a Director, Unified Endpoint Management
This is a remote role with the preferred candidate residing in the Eastern Standard Time Zone
The Director of Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) is responsible for ensuring a high-quality end user experience by providing relevant technology for end user computing, collaboration, productivity, and identity management. Responsible for solutions to enhance and keep the technologies used by all employees, working alongside various stakeholders, from business requirements and strategy through planning and completion. The Director coordinates and manages the sub domain leaders that contribute to building and running the IS&T solutions and processes.
The Director defines the vision of the user experience for Sodexo North America, working closely with Group colleagues, together watching what is happening on the market and bringing the innovations that can enable the business, at an affordable cost to Sodexo.
The successful candidate will:
- Establish a baseline for the End User Compute Experience for the Sodexo North American (NorAm) business unit and set strategic direction to continually evolve the program in full alignment and collaboration with the CTO, Information Security, business stakeholders and Group peers
- Establish a refreshed user digital workspace and end user experience roadmap for a dynamic and changing workforce
- Influence the design the vision for Sodexo on ways of working (work from home, flex offices, …) to bring the technology trends to the business and define the best technology innovations to enable the work of all employees of Sodexo.
- Manage external partner relationships, contract terms and SLA attainment for all services
- Define an optimized end to end process for device procurement, deployment and support, clear roles and responsibilities, SLA’s, KPI’s, capable vendor partners, modern digital worker needs and device lifecycle management
- End user compute technology evaluation, procurement, forecast IT service billing, user training, various customer facing communications
- Ensure effective leadership, staffing, skills, external partners and in alignment with business needs
- Develop proposals, defend business case, and implement projects to improve the user experience services with a multiple year roadmap
- Establish best practices for identity and access management systems in line with information security best practices and in compliance to IT standards
- Ensure effective selection, build, deployment and run of all common end user solutions
- Ensure effective workstation and mobile device management, including inventory, hardware, OS, configuration, from request to decommission
- Ensure a robust and suitable AV system is in place at all regional offices and headquarters
- Ensure effective and timely support of a digital workplace for >30,000 end users
- Ensure O365 training, and various other licensing, contract management, support and billing
- Ensure devices are inventoried, managed, secured
- Ensure that all project execution plans have clear objectives and deliverables and achieve desired results in a timely and manor
- Establish and publish key customer service metrics and key performance indicators to indicate service volumes and effectiveness
- Ensure effective management controls to deliver compliance to IT best practices and clean audits
- Identify opportunities for user experience improvements and follow through with an effective continuous improvement process
- Establish a budget, track expenses, and properly forecast
- Maintain and evolve an effective chargeback/IT service billing program for accountable services
- Establish and maintain effective skills for team members relevant to function
- Attract, retain, and develop service-oriented personnel
Is this the right opportunity for you? We are seeking candidates that have/are:
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of experience in the End User Services arena
- Experience with related technologies
- Experience leading a team of endpoint management technology professionals across the disciplines stated above
- Solid experience with effective project planning, objective setting, and execution a must
- Experience in a large, multi-national, fast paced corporation
- Proven track record and experience developing and leading a comprehensive user experience program and executing plans to achieve suitable service levels in a dynamic environment
- Experience with managed service providers, governing contracts, service quality and performance KPI’s
- Experience in process design and process improvement methods
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams to achieve strategic, tactical and operational goals
- Must be highly visible to business, client and IT leadership and SME’s and can communicate to many different audiences effectively
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we have numerous IS&T positions that support this and other initiatives with similar goals. Continue your search for IS&T jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. Our IS&T team supports 13,000 locations across North America and collaborates with the entire Sodexo Group, spanning 72 countries. Sodexo empowers its employees who have developed a thorough understanding of the organization to create their own career path.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Directs, develops and implements short and long term solutions to solve business problems/inefficiencies utilizing technology. Provides consultative services to field management regarding technology solutions; provides technical expertise related to assessing system needs, development, processes and reengineering. Provides new innovated way to improve business/IS&T operations. Manages budgets and provides oversight of projects.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 7 years
Basic Functional Experience - 7 years functional experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $96,700 to $178,860/year
$96700 to $178860
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 968963