District Manager 2
Grow your career and develop a team that shares your desire to make a difference!
Sodexo Corporate Services is seeking a District Manager 2 (Multi-client) to oversee our food accounts based out of Orange County, California (Southern California).
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing strong leadership, to influence a high performing team, foster client collaboration and winning partnerships and provide innovative, profitable and high-quality food programs. Previous multi-site/multi-management responsibility and sales exposure is needed. Responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all activities and teams for this region the DM will have oversight of an area that has a managed volume of 10 to 15 million.
Sodexo seeks the highest caliber executive who embody the finest leadership skills to move our business forward. Executive leaders at Sodexo are innovative, talent driven and manage our offerings to clients by creating partnerships that result in a rewarding experience. Sodexo’s executive leaders have a vision for the future and develop strategies that provide direct support to other leaders and teams in our varied operational areas while embodying our core values of Spirit of Progress, Team Spirit and Spirit of Service.
- Working closely with clients, finance managers, project managers, HR Directors, Division Presidents
- Coordinating and directing all activities including financial performance, client retention, policy compliance, and employee development
- Working with RVPs in all matters relating to contract and account operations
- Develops business plans and budgets for accounts in conjunction with the account GMs
- Delivering and maintaining financial results
Ideal Candidates will come with:
- Extensive experience managing Food operations, overseeing multi-units and/or locations
- Knowledge of latest trends and innovations to drive client value
- Ability to build and develop a strong team
- Client relationship skills
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization (frontline to C-suite)
- Business development skills to identify and successfully target growth opportunities among existing clients
- Financial and creative problem-solving acumen
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Serves as the primary representative of Sodexo for multiple accounts in a designated geographic area. Responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all activities within the assigned geographic area through subordinate managers, supervisors and employees including financial performance, client retention, and employee training and development. Works with each client and the Vice President in all matters relating to contract and account operations in order to establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship that ensures account retention. Develops a business plan and budget for the accounts with the General Manager's.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 7 years
Basic Functional Experience - 7 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $118,200 to $178,860/year
$118200 to $178860
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 967357