District Manager 2
Sodexo Live! is seeking a high-performing District Manager II (Director of Sky Club Operations) to support our Airport Lounges segment.
Does your background scream HOSPITALITY? Are you the LEADER we are looking for? Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for a onsite District Manager, functioning as Director of Sky Club Operations - Atlanta. Director of Sky Club Operations will oversee hospitality operations at seven high-volume Delta Sky Clubs located in Hartford-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Do you have an upscale hospitality background and provide exceptional service to your guests? We are seeking an executive who is passionate about delivering unmatched guest experiences.
The preferred candidate MUST reside in the Atlanta area.
Position Overview: Reporting to the account Senior National Client Executive, you will oversee and direct food, beverage and janitorial service operations for a large, multi-site account, ensuring streamlined operations and a strong client relationship.
This includes the following key duties:
- Build and maintain a strong client equation, promoting our “Clients for Life” philosophy.
- Work proactively with the account Senior National Client Executive and client in all contract and operations-related matters to establish and maintain a solid, mutually beneficial business relationship.
- Lead and inspire your teams to deliver unmatched guest experiences, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Develop operating budgets, analyze/interpret financials, incorporate data-driven decision making.
- Knowledge of latest trends, innovating to ensure superior service delivery, drive value proposition and a strong competitive edge.
- Manage vendor contracts, monitor performance and mitigate risk.
- Maintaining company’s reputation as a preferred employer in the segment through strong employee engagement, recruitment and retention strategies.
We are looking for:
- This position requires superior leadership and organizational skills. Candidate must have a proven track record in top-tier hotels, cruise lines or similar food and beverage experience with a focus on exceptional customer service.
- Ideal candidate will have a compelling and energetic executive presence along with great attention to detail. Previous multi-site responsibility required.
- This position requires the candidate to be a strategic-thinking leader who can work in partnership with a complex client organization. You will also work nationally in a matrix-style environment to deliver consistently high-quality operations.
- Extensive fiscal management experience which includes developing and managing budgets upwards of $60M+, operating in alignment with company and client targets.
- Demonstrated ability to build, develop, and lead a strong management team.
- Ability to manage multiple and often conflicting priorities, meet deadlines and pro-actively address operational and client needs.
- Strong communication, presentation and collaboration skills and the ability to work both horizontally and vertically within own and client organization.
- Business development skills to identify and successfully target growth opportunities.
- Experience in managing (direct+indirect) teams of 600+.
- Knowledge of Net Promoter Score metrics a plus.
- Proven record of Operational Excellence & Quality Assurance.
- Strategic focus on employee retention & development. Labor recruitment strategy.
- Client Relationship Management – unit, regional and corporate levels.
- Requires “high visibility” leadership, with daily visits to units.
- Vendor relationship management – commissary kitchen.
- Works well under pressure.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Learn more about our Airline Lounges: Click Here
Away from the hustle and bustle of the airport, the airport lounges are dedicated spaces for elite passengers to relax, rejuvenate and enjoy chef-created dishes or order from the full-service bar which serves premium wine and spirits.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Serves as the primary representative of Sodexo for multiple accounts in a designated geographic area. Responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all activities within the assigned geographic area through subordinate managers, supervisors and employees including financial performance, client retention, and employee training and development. Works with each client and the Vice President in all matters relating to contract and account operations in order to establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship that ensures account retention. Develops a business plan and budget for the accounts with the General Manager's.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 7 years
Basic Functional Experience - 7 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.