District Manager 2
Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day.
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking a District Manager 2 to support food service operations for approximately 8-10 accounts in the New York region. The ideal candidate will reside near Utica or Syracuse, New York. This position will require approximately 75% travel.
The District Manager will be responsible for maintaining an excellent client relationship and ensuring high customer service standards. The District Manager will report to the Vice President and have oversight of unit food service operations while managing 8-10 General Managers. This position will provide support to management in the daily oversight of key functions and employees during the normal course of business operations.
We are seeking candidates who will actively engage our customers to strategically take our programs to the next level.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Monitor and manage operations by comparing contract guarantees to historical and present data to analyze and make effective decisions
- Manage the budget by increasing revenue and controlling costs, reviewing financial statements and tracking operating expenses
- Constantly improve food service operations in order to drive client and customer satisfaction
- Manage through managers to achieve Sodexo objectives
- Ensure the execution of product and service quality by maintaining highest level of delivery
- Promote and support workplace diversity initiatives as well as create a positive work environment
- Develop strategic plans for account retention and growth
- Creative, innovative thinker.
The ideal candidate will:
- have 7 or more years food service management experience ideally in Senior Living
- have multiunit experience
- have a strong financial acumen
- a dietary manager certification (CDM) or the willingness to obtain.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K, and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 7 years
Basic Functional Experience - 7 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.