Drupal Lead Developer
Technology plays an integral role in growing our business to become more competitive, fostering a culture of innovation. You have ideas. We want to hear them!
Sodexo's global strategic plan, as technology plays an integral role in growing our business to become more competitive, fostering a culture of innovation.
This is a hybrid opportunity with an ideal candidate residing in the Buffalo, New York area.
You Are Great At:
- Develop web applications using PHP, Drupal, WordPress, and similar content management system (CMS) platforms.
- Develop single-page applications and components using React.js, Angular and Vue front-end frameworks.
- Deploy and manage applications on AWS and manage hosting platforms such as Pantheon, Acquia, etc.
- Working with project managers as development leads to ensuring on-time and on-budget deliverables.
- Work closely with our team of experienced architects and designers to ensure applications look great and are a joy to use.
- Play a role in defining overall solution architecture for new projects and act as a developer lead, helping to mentor and direct other developers on the team.
- Write clean, maintainable code that is easy to read and understand.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise during development.
- Optimize website performance for maximum speed and scalability.
- Stay up to date with emerging trends in web development.
- Strong experience with Drupal 8/9/10
- Experience with Git version/ADO control system
- Experience with MySQL or other relational databases
- Experience with responsive design and mobile-first development
- Strong understanding of web standards and best practices
- 5+ years of development experience in the Drupal space
Nice To Have:
- React.js, Angular, Vue or similar frontend frameworks
- Experience with AWS and/or the Acquia and Pantheon-managed hosting platforms
- Acquia products such as Acquia Site Studio and Acquia Personalization
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. Sodexo empowers its employees who have developed a thorough understanding of the organization to create their own career path.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $74,100 to $136,950/year
$74100 to $136950
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 970185