Entegra Enterprise Local & Direct Sales Executive
Entegra Procurement Services is a fast-growing and dynamic division of Sodexo and part of a global procurement network that manages more than in spend for food, services and supplies, and serves more than 120,000 purchasing sites throughout the United States alone. Entegra Procurement Services provides procurement management for multi-unit clients in industries including seniors, leisure, hotels, and restaurants. We deliver procurement solutions that drive operational effectiveness and innovative products and services.
This is a virtual position with the ideal candidate residing east coast. Travel is up to 50%
Entegra is seeking a Sales Executive, Local & Direct Programs to support the Entegra Enterprise and Select Sales Teams, and the National Account Teams and clients in the US. We are seeking candidates who are well organized and able to manage multiple projects.
Entegra’s Local & Direct (L&D) portfolio encompasses approximately 800 contracted supplier programs beyond broadline foodservice distribution, providing solutions for up to 70% of client spend. Regional programs with bakery, dairy, produce, meat & seafood distributors, Direct Store Delivery (DSD) programs such as uniforms, , equipment, and office supplies, and Service-related (SES) programs such as waste stream management, pest control and elevator service are examples of the many contracts included in our Local & Direct portfolio. We work with Entegra prospects, clients, suppliers and Entegra team members to identify and capture growth opportunities, bring Entegra value to clients and strengthen relationships.
- Lead quarterly and annual Local & Direct sales planning for assigned segments.
- Support Enterprise and Select sales teams in their respective sales processes.
- Interact with the Business Development team members to strategically drive efforts with Entegra Enterprise prospects to promote and capture business for Local & Direct contracts by targeting the onboarding of applicable programs utilizing knowledge of the client’s culture, key challenges, and business priorities.
- Work directly with National Account Executive team, to develop and manage a vibrant pipeline of follow-on Local & Direct program sales to newly signed and existing clients in Entegra's assigned segments.
- Collaborate with National Account Executives and direct clients to identify and target key opportunities for participation with Local & Direct programs; coordinate successful onboarding of clients and customers with identified programs to increase utilization of Local & Direct programs, increasing value to clients and Entegra.
- Track all activity in the Entegra CEM program per established time requirements and guidelines.
- Partner with key suppliers to target, develop and capture client growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge of GPO industry, knowledge of Food Industry, understanding of distribution, experience in one of the following four industry segments: Senior Care; Lodging/Casinos; Sports & Leisure; Restaurants
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven success in both sales and business preferably within the foodservice industry.
- Highly skilled with Microsoft Office suite
Learn more about Entegra
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo’s Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree Required
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years selling to Enterprise Accounts
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.