Enterprise Sales Executive- Healthcare
Sales Executives are the force that drive continued revenue growth at our company. With a cross functional deal team, you will work together to understand prospective client needs and develop solutions to deliver maximum value for clients’ outsourcing investment. If you have a curious mind, are a self-starter and always looking to learn and improve, this could be an excellent fit for you.
Sodexo and the US healthcare outsourcing market is continuing to grow. We are actively looking to identify top talent to grow our sales team with our business.
This is a Remote opportunity that is based anywhere in the continental United States.
Due to the high travel requirements ranging from 40-70%, living near a major airport is essential.
Examples capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrates ownership and autonomy for territory management and continuous learning and development
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to influence a wide range of team members and decisions in a fast-paced, high change, high-intensity, deadline-oriented matrixed work environment
- Prepares and presents customized solutions and financial value to prospective clients and lead the negotiation on customized, complex contracts
- Utilizes sales technology to optimize outreach to clients and to track and manage all sales activities and pipeline opportunities
- Leads with consultative selling. Must be able to prioritize relationships, foster open dialogue, and focus on the client to deliver impactful solutions to the client’s needs. Be able to open doors, solution sell, close, and negotiate
- Conducts in-depth discovery meetings to dissect and understand prospective clients’ key business processes and how they hope to leverage Sodexo to attain an improved future state.
- Develops and executes a successful go to market and sales process including:
- Segmenting territory and account list with methodical prioritization
- Creating proposals based on client dialogue and insight to deliver value to the client while maintaining company profitability
- Developing and leading sales presentations
- Designing contracts and negotiating terms and conditions including complex Scopes of Work and Service Level Agreements
- Partnering effectively with cross functional team members with a team-selling approach
The successful candidate will have:
- Rich business and financial acumen; ability to understand and speak intelligently about fundamental business processes within a range of services.
- Demonstrated success in selling
- Offers solutions and loves adding value
- Enjoys meeting new people and building long-term relationships
- Strong digital acumen: leverages and embraces sales technology including SalesForce, Chorus, Clari, Amplify, and Outreach
- Highly effective organizational and project management skills and experience leading team selling
- Willing to be coached and mentored
- Excellent communication skills
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Develops and executes strategic client retention plans that result in the achievement of sales, market share, account retention or market growth targets. Recommends and influences key decision makers to pursue a course of action based on an in-depth analysis of the client's objectives, needs and challenges. Researches, develops proposals, prepares responses, and follows up with prospective clients.
Responsible for all activities related to the development and execution of strategic plans for new, and organic sales and retention for highly visible accounts/systems over $25 million in managed volume.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience - 7 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $118,200 to $178,860/year
$118200 to $178860
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 948738