Environmental Services / Custodial Manager 2
Use your best in class housekeeping/custodial management skills to make a real impact on patient healing.
Sodexo is seeking an Environmental Services / Custodial Manager 2 for Penn State Health Lancaster Medical, in Lancaster, PA. We are seeking a manager at this 129 private bed facility to oversee a team of 15. This is a Second Shift opportunity (3:00-11:30pm) with rotating weekends and some holidays depending on the needs of the business. We are searching for a Manager with strong customer service skills, great employee relations and professionalism. This 340K sq foot facility includes: Labor & Delivery, Outpatient, Medical/Surgical, Cardiac Cath Lab, OR, and ER. This position will have strong leadership skills for the Environmental team in the delivery of safe, sanitary and innovative services to our patients, customers and hospital employees in a variety of settings. Hours will vary depending on the business needs of the unit.
The Manager 2 will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff for all areas of the operation.
- Will works closely with the Infectious Control department.
- A strong focus on department initiatives and patient satisfaction
- be responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction scores;
- provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and works closely with the Infectious Control department;
- lead teams and departmental projects and initiatives;
- effectively manage the Unit Operating System; and/or
- support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have experience leading, training and managing a team and is a leader who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service delivery;
- have customer service and/or guest satisfaction in a health care or hospitality;
- possess strong leadership skills and has the ability to work independently to drive program;
- monitor compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- have experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;
- are results and safety driven;
- are proficient with computers and other technology
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping positions in Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.
Employees who work in Healthcare are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status as required by applicable law and/or client requirements.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.