Environmental Services / Custodial Manager 2
Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day.
Sodexo is seeking a Environmental Services / Custodial Manager 2 at Nebraska Medicine located in Omaha, NE. This position will operate on a 1st shift Monday-Friday schedule.
Sodexo Employees at Nebraska Medicine will have access to on-site parking, 24/7 access to free exercise facilities, and on-site dining.
Nebraska Medical Center is the state’s largest hospital and for several consecutive years has been awarded best in state by U.S. News & World Report, listed as one of the 100 greatest hospitals in America by Becker's Hospital Review and included in Forbes best in state employers. Nebraska Medicine has also been recognized by the Human Right's Campaign as a "LGBTQ Health Care Equality Leader."
The successful candidate will:
- Possess 2 years of basic management experience
- Have 2 years of work experience in Housekeeping, Environmental or Custodial Services, preferably in a healthcare environment.
- Be responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction scores;
- Provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and works closely with the Infectious Control department;
- Work with the Environment of Care Committee and Infection Prevention Director;
- Effectively manage the Unit Operating System; and/or
- Support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who
- Have experience driving customer service and/or guest satisfaction results;
- Have in-depth knowledge of housekeeping systems and procedures;
- Have strong financial acumen and budget management experience;
- Are proficient with computers and other technology
Learn more about Nebraska Medicine at Click Here
Employees who work at this location are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and provide proof of vaccination.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping positions in Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.