Environmental Services / Custodial Manager 2
Sodexo is seeking an Environmental Services / Custodial Manager 2 for a Hospital located in Grand Junction, CO.
Our Sodexo Healthcare Environmental Services/Housekeeping teams work to direct housekeeping operations at healthcare client locations, partnering with them to deliver innovative solutions. These teams also have responsibility for driving client satisfaction by providing stellar customer service via effective communication with all levels of hospital staff, as well as follow-through with action items that impact both client and patient satisfaction. At Sodexo Healthcare, patients are the heart of everything we do. Our ability to create a clean, healthy and comfortable environment for hospitals is key to the full patient experience.
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction scores;
- provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and works closely with the Infectious Control department;
- lead teams and departmental projects and initiatives;
- effectively manage the Unit Operating System; and/or
- support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have experience leading, training and managing a team and is a leader who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service delivery;
- have customer service and/or guest satisfaction in a healthcare or hospitality;
- possess strong leadership skills and has the ability to work independently to drive program;
- monitor compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- have experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;
- are results and safety driven;
- are proficient with computers and other technology;
- Must be available to work a 2nd shift and evenings.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping positions in Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.