Environmental Services / Custodial Operations Manager 1
Lead a team where engagement, productivity and innovation are born.
Sodexo is Growing! We are seeking an Environmental Services Operations Manager in Philadelphia, PA to manage 2nd Shift for this new healthcare unit. Sodexo supports a full service account at this location which includes 19 floors of medical space to support the client at Jefferson Health.This manager role will report directly into the Director and will be responsible for managing a team of 25. This manager should also be flexible to cover other shifts as business needs arise. Prior Environmental Services/housekeeping experience is required, must be results driven, understand employee engagement, and be committed to a winning culture.
The successful candidate will:
- need to have strong leadership and employee engagement acumen;
- be responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction scores;
- provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff;
- lead teams and departmental projects and initiatives;
- support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have experience leading and managing a team and is a leader who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service and the technical execution of a healthcare housekeeping system;
- have experience driving customer service and/or guest satisfaction results in a healthcare environment is preferred;
- possess strong leadership skills and can work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- have experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;
- are results and safety driven;
- have in-depth knowledge of housekeeping systems and procedures;
- have experience improving patient satisfaction, and driving full compliance to HCAHPS, local, state and Joint Commission standards;
- have 3+ years previous custodial / housekeeping or similar management experience., in a hospital or hotel; healthcare experience preferred
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping positions in Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.