Environmental Services / Custodial Operations Manager 2
Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day.
Sodexo is seeking an Environmental Services / Custodial Manager 2 for Marin Health located in Greenbrae, CA. This position will operate on a 2nd shift, 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm schedule.
Formerly known as Marin General Hospital, and owned by the Marin Healthcare District, this beloved institution has been meeting our community’s healthcare needs since 1952 as an award-winning, full-service, not-for-profit hospital. Our mission — and our pride — is providing the people of Marin with the healing care they want and deserve.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction scores;
- Provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and works closely with the Infectious Control department;
- Lead teams and departmental projects and initiatives;
- Effectively manage the Unit Operating System; and/or
- Support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Have experience leading, training and managing a team
- Develop and motivate a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service delivery;
- Monitor compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- Have experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;
- Are proficient with computers and other technology;
- Able to work a 2nd shift, 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm schedule
Learn more about Marin Health at Click Here
Employees who work at this facility are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and upload proof of vaccination via an online portal.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping positions in Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years of work experience in Housekeeping, Environmental or Custodial Services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.