Environmental Services / Custodial Operations Manager 2
Grow your career and develop a team that shares your desire to make a difference!
Sodexo is seeking an Environmental Services/ Custodial Operations Manager 2 at Bethune Cookman University in Daytona Beach, Florida. This position will manage a team of 35 hourly staff and 3 supervisors. Relocation assistance is available for this exciting opportunity.
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for driving client satisfaction scores;
- provide a clean and safe environment for students, visitors, and staff;
- works to ensure satisfaction in areas of housekeeping services, waste removal, and campus event set-up and tear-down;
- operate custodial equipment including but not limited to wet/dry vacuums, extractors, buffers, sprayers, auto scrubbers, and electric carts;
- effectively manage the Unit Operating System; and/or
- support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have experience leading and managing a team and is a leader who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients in service and the technical execution of a housekeeping system;
- have experience driving customer service and/or guest satisfaction results, especially in a campus environment;
- possess strong leadership skills and can work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- are results and safety-driven;
- have in-depth knowledge of housekeeping systems and procedures;
- have experience with vendor and contract management;
- have 3-5 years previous custodial / housekeeping or similar management experience;
- have strong financial acumen and budget management experience;
- can multi-task and set priorities; and/or
- are proficient with computers and other technology.
Learn more about Bethune Cookman University at Homepage (cookman.edu)
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping positions in Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years of work experience in Housekeeping, Environmental or Custodial Services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.