Environmental Services / Custodial Operations Manager 2
Do you possess strong leadership skills and enjoy people, processes and projects?
Sodexo is seeking a dedicated, team player who collaborates and inspires!
Sodexo Healthcare is hiring a Custodial Operations Manager for Billings Clinic located in beautiful Billings, Montana. Billings Clinic is Montana’s largest healthcare system serving Montana, Wyoming and the western Dakotas. This is a 304-bed hospital and Level II trauma center. This position will report to a Director of Environmental Services and fill in for the Director as needed. Hours are generally Mon-Fri. 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Our Sodexo Healthcare Environmental Services/Housekeeping teams work to direct housekeeping operations at healthcare client locations, partnering with them to deliver innovative solutions. These teams also have responsibility for driving client satisfaction by providing stellar customer service via effective communication with all levels of hospital staff, as well as follow-through with action items that impact both client and patient satisfaction. At Sodexo Healthcare, patients are the heart of everything we do. Our ability to create a clean, healthy and comfortable environment for hospitals is key to the full patient experience.
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction scores;
- provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and works closely with the Infectious Control department;
- work with the Environment of Care Committee and Infection Prevention Director;
- effectively manages the Unit Operating System; and/or
- support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have experience leading and managing a team and is a leader who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service and the technical execution of a healthcare housekeeping system;
- have experience driving customer service and/or guest satisfaction results in a healthcare environment is preferred;
- possess strong leadership skills and can work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- can analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, leading hospital committees and change management;
- have experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;
- are results and safety driven;
- have in-depth knowledge of housekeeping systems and procedures;
- have experience with vendor and contract management, as well as union and contract negotiations;
- have experience improving patient satisfaction, and driving full compliance to HCAHPS, local, state and Joint Commission standards;
- have 3-5 years previous custodial / housekeeping or similar management experience., in a hospital, healthcare experience preferred but not required;
- have strong financial acumen and budget management experience;
- can multi-task and set priorities;
- are proficient with computers and other technology
Learn more about Billings Clinic at https://www.billingsclinic.com/
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping positions in Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years of work experience in Housekeeping, Environmental or Custodial Services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.