Executive Chef 2
"READY FOR THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR SODEXO CAREER"
Sodexo Corporate Services is looking for a hands on Executive Chef II for a high-profile client in the Boston, MA area. We are looking to grow the food program as well as the business and need a working Executive Chef who can assist with our goals.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years of culinary management experience, a proven track record with creative culinary trends as well as excellent leadership, communication, and customer service skills. Prior culinary experience in a corporate setting, fine dining, catering, or Executive Dining Room would be a plus for this role.
The Executive Chef 2 will oversee the food production for café operations and catering for our corporate clients. The Executive Chef's duties will include but not limited to:
- Menu planning
- Food and Labor cost
- Hands on about 80% of the time
- Help manage up to 8 hourly employees
- Vacation, Personal and Sick Time
- Medical Benefits beginning date of hire
- 401K and Roth IRA with company match eligible.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K, and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Provides culinary leadership within a medium sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.