Executive Chef 2
Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day!
Sodexo is seeking an Executive Chef 2 for Children's Hospital located in Minneapolis, MN.
- Comprehensive benefits that start day 1 of hire
- No late night shifts
- 3 weeks paid vacation your first year
- Tuition reimbursement and growth opportunities
The successful candidate will:
- implement and standardize all culinary systems and procedures for hospital
- be responsible for Food and Physical Safety and annual training for all hourly associates
- manage, direct, and mentor frontline staff
- procurement and purchasing
- create menus based on client needs
- implement innovative and fresh ideas in retail, catering and patient services
- create interpersonal relationships with clients
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a strong culinary background in a high-volume environment
- menu planning experience and a strong understanding of current culinary trends
- the ability to multitask and proven effectiveness in a high-standards driven environment
- the ability to successfully lead, develop and train a team
- proficient computer skills, highly organized, and detail-focused
- a proven ability to set up processes, create efficiencies, and solve problems with little to no direction
Learn more about Children's Hospital HERE
Employees who work at this location are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status as required by applicable law and/or client requirements.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Provides culinary leadership within a medium sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.