Executive Chef 2
Take a fresh look at your future.
*$3,000 Sign On Bonus*
Sodexo is seeking a Executive Chef 2 for Fort Valley State University located in Fort Valley, GA. This position will be making a difference in the residential dinning on campus. If you are a culinaray professional looking to join a growing team, this position will make a home for you. A successful candiate will be able to operate all back of the house functions for the account. *Relocation Assistance is Avaiable*
The successful candidate will:
- identify customer needs and expectations;
- ensure that Sodexo and customer goals are aligned and met;
- educate and develop rapport with clients and promote partnerships;
- promote a customer/client centered culture that strives to exceed customer and client needs;
- coordinate all unit catering initiatives to drive sales growth and track results.
- maintain and improve service level resulting in increased customer satisfaction;
- ensure all HAACP standards are followed; and/or
- demonstrate resourcefulness and quick responsiveness to client and customer requests.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- solid organizational skills;
- excellent leadership/team building skills;
- the ability to handle catering at all levels from students to executives; and/or
- professional demeanor is required.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management and Catering positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Campus, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Catering. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Provides culinary leadership within a medium sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.