Executive Chef 2
Sodexo Corporate Services is looking for an Executive Chef 2 to join our team at BOSE in Framingham, MA. The food operation consists of a commissary kitchen that distributes food to 4 corporate cafes serving breakfast and lunch and catering operations.
The Executive Chef 2 will be responsible for overseeing the day to day culinary operation. The Executive Chef 2 will be instrumental in elevating the food offering. Other Duties include but not limited to:
- menu planning
- food and labor cost
- creativity and innovation, but must deploy our corporate programs
- managing a team of up to 8 hourly employees
- leading, training and coaching staff
- hands on about 80% of the time
- working with Sodexo computer systems; FMS, Market Connections and Dynamify
- Vacation, Personal and Sick Time
- Medical Benefits beginning date of hire
- 401K and Roth IRA with company match eligible.
Ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, computer savvy, have an eye for restaurant quality food, and a high level of organization.
Must be a strong leader and willing to develop our culinary staff. A strong focus in customer service, culinary expertise and attention to detail are key in our selection process.
This position offers a traditional Business & Industry,Predominately M-F scheduled. Accrue 3 weeks of paid vacation per year (first year pro-rated based on date of hire). Medical Benefits beginning date of hire, and 401K with company match eligible.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Provides culinary leadership within a medium sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $61,800 to $93,610/year
$61800 to $93610
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 968298