Executive Chef 2
Great ingredients, culinary innovation and nourishing inspiration
provide meaning to your life’s work!
Sodexo Campus Dining is seeking an experienced Executive Chef 2 at Northwest College in Powell, WY. Located in the valley of the Shoshone River, Powell is proud to be a college town and home to Northwest College's well-groomed, 124-acre main campus. Our 58 buildings include five residence halls and 80 apartments for nearly 900 students and families. Powell is a clean, safe community with a population of 6,393.
RELOCATION and $2,500 SIGN ON BONUS are available!
Reporting to the General Manager, this Executive Chef will oversee and manage the day to day culinary operations within the campus. The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for purchasing, menu compliance, inventory, food cost analysis and food production forecasting;
- ensure Sodexo Culinary standards including recipe compliance and food quality are implemented;
- have the ability and willingness to develop and motivate team members to embrace culinary innovations;
- ensure food safety, sanitation and workplace safety standard compliance; and/or
- have working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a strong culinary background in a high volume dining environment, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends;
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards;
- strong coaching and employee development skills; and
- have a passion for food and innovation.
Sound like the culinary opportunity you have been seeking? APPLY TODAY!
To Learn More about Northwest College, click here: Northwest College
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K, and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Campus, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
#campusdining #studentdining #culinary #chef #innovation #worklifebalance #diversity #dei #minority #veteran
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.