Executive Chef 2
Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day.
Sodexo is seeking a dynamic and experienced Executive Chef 2 at Erlanger East located in Chattanooga, TN. Our $50 million expansion brings striking architecture, unique amenities, and inviting accommodations in a hospital like you’ve never seen before. But importantly, the new East also unveils an equally dynamic expansion of medical services. Long famous for Women’s Health – we’re also now raising the bar for advanced pulmonary, surgical, stroke, heart, cancer and critical care. Discover how a world-class health system builds a comprehensive, community hospital.
The Executive Chef 2 will have a strong leadership skillset. This position will lead a team of 20 frontline production associates.
If you have culinary management experience in a healthcare environment- you are encouraged to apply now!
We are looking for candidates who will:
- manage the daily food production including production planning and controls;
- ensure Sodexo Culinary Standards including recipe compliance and food quality;
- manage food costing, controls and compliance;
- develop menus and manage inventory;
- have high expectations for customer service and quality of food;
- have the ability and willingness to develop and train front-line employees;
- have a passion for food and innovation;
- have knowledge of special diets and allergens; and
- knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) is preferred.
The successful candidate will:
- have a strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends;
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implements company policies;
- previous experience working in a high volume facility; and
- strong management skills.
Learn more about Erlanger East Hospital Here
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.