Executive Chef 3
Sodexo has a great opportunity for an Executive Chef 3 at a fully renovated Corporate Services Cafe in Lexington, MA.
The successful candidate will have direct responsibility for all culinary operations including café (3), Coffee shop and catering with a total MV of $2 million
The best qualified Executive Chef will have demonstrated leadership ability, a keen focus on culinary and service quality, scratch kitchen experience and will be accessible to guests and staff during service times to ensure high level Guest Experience!
This position offers a Monday through Friday daytime schedule!
We are looking for someone with great communication and training skills. This is a high-level culinary management role, but requires hands-on engagement in the culinary process as needed.
Our ideal candidate will be innovative, keeping services fresh and updated based on current trends.
Success in this role require you to:
- Have a strong commitment to the Guest Experience
- Be knowledgeable on current food trends
- Ensure staff is fully trained and engaged
- Have an eye for high end restaurant quality food
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- a strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends;
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implements company policies;
- Strong management skills.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Provides culinary leadership within a large sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.