Executive Chef 3
Join a great team where patients & customers are at the heart of everything we do!
Sodexo is seeking a Executive Chef 3 for HCA Memorial University Medical Center located in Savannah, GA a large 600-bed Hospital and Trauma Center. Join our Sodexo team of professionals in a high volume fast paced environment located only 3 miles from the beautiful Historic District of Downtown Savannah.
The Executive Chef 3 will provide leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. This position will help ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. The Executive Chef will implement business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
If you have culinary management experience in a healthcare environment- you are encouraged to apply now!
The ideal candidate has:
- a strong culinary background, with a passion for food and innovation;
- prior experience working with a contract management company;
- strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Word and Excel;
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to coach, mentor and engage the frontline culinary team;
- previous experience working in a high-volume facility;
- strong management skills, and;
- a knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS).
Learn more about HCA Memorial University Medical Center at https://memorialhealth.com/
**Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.**
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Provides culinary leadership within a large sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.