Executive Chef 3
You want high visibility, challenging opportunities and a rewarding environment.
Sodexo is seeking a Executive Chef 3 for Stanford Healthcare located in Palo Alto,CA. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced executive chef to create an exceptional dining and catering experience. This person will drive and execute special catering events at Stanford Healthcare Medical Center. passion for creativity and innovation to Stanford Healthcare.
If you are an Executive Chef with a passion for bringing fresh ideas and new innovations to the table Apply Now.
The successful candidate will:
- maintain chef/manager schedules; cover chefs/manager schedule as needed;
- work with vendors on procurement items; be responsible for purchasing manager and purchasing financial audits;
- continue sustainability program with the direction of Director of Culinary Operations;
- improve and standardize catering and banquet services, create menus based on client needs;
- implement innovative and fresh ideas in retail, catering and patient services; and/or
- create interpersonal relationships with clients in hospital.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends;
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implements company policies;
- high end catering and dining experience and a passion for culinary arts;
- experience with authentic global cuisine (highly desirable);
- a strong production culinary background, ideally in an up-scale restaurant/retail/catering environment;
- menu planning experience and a strong understanding of current culinary trends;
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.