Executive Chef 3
Sodexo Corporate Services is looking for a Strategy and implementation Executive Chef to join our team at Alcon In Fort Worth Texas. We have a Campus Executive chef who oversees the culinary program. This role will focus and Strategy and Compliance. Duties will include but not limited to:
- Work with the AGM and Marketing Manager to develop the innovation strategy for the campus and what culinary programs we will run.
- Focus on safety and operational excellence.
- Focus on compliance and safety protocols for the food program.
- Testing recipes.
- Some cooking, but not day to day.
- Weekly client interaction
- May fill in for other chefs on campus for vacation relief if needed.
This position offers a traditional Business and Industry, predominantly Monday through Friday, schedule. Accrue 3 weeks of paid vacation per year (first year pro-rated based on date of hire). Medical Benefits beginning date of hire, and 401K with company match eligible.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.