Executive Chef 3
Sodexo is seeking an Executive Chef 3 for Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center located in Baton Rouge, LA. The Executive Chef will manage all culinary operations for this medical center including patient feeding, retail areas, and catering. The Executive Chef will be a dynamic team player with a strong background in safety, sanitation, and managing frontline staff and developing teams in a culinary environment.
This position is primarily Monday-Friday with rotating weekends. The salary range is competitive and based on experience with a rich benefits package that kicks in day 1!
The successful candidate will:
- implement and standardize all culinary systems and procedures for hospital
- manage, direct, and mentor frontline staff
- procurement and purchasing
- create menus based on client needs
- implement innovative and fresh ideas in retail, catering, and patient services
- create interpersonal relationships with client
We are looking for candidates who have:
- a strong culinary background in a high-volume environment
- strong management skills and experience
- menu planning experience and a strong understanding of current culinary trends
- proficient computer skills, highly organized, and detail-focused
- a proven ability to set up processes, create efficiencies, and solve problems with little to no direction
- ServSafe Certified with proven working knowledge of HAACP
Learn more about Our Lady of the Lake Hospital, https://ololrmc.com/
Employees who work in Healthcare and Seniors are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and upload proof of vaccination via an online portal.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K, access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.