Facilities / Engineering Manager 2
Grow your career and develop a team that shares your desire to make a difference. Sodexo Universities Facilities segment is seeking a Facilities Manager to support our longstanding facilities contract at University of Tampa in Florida. Our successful candidate will enjoy daily interaction with the campus Residence Life and be people oriented, assuring we have the right people on campus to provide coverage for the university. Higher Education Experience STRONGLY Preferred. There is more to Tampa’s location than beautiful beaches, the Tampa Bay area offers diverse activity including sports, culture and entertainment.
Click here to learn more about University of Tampa.
Reporting to the Director of Facilities, this role will manage a cohesive and strong performing staff, manage scheduling for our maintenance employees. and KRONOS The role currently is Monday-Friday, but will need to be flexible with schedule as there is 24-hour on call status.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working with outside vendors and subcontractors
- Strong leadership skills with a focus on staff development and team building
- Exceptional customer service, relationship building and communication skills
- 5+ years of Facilities management experience preferably in a campus setting
- Knowledge in the Building and Mechanical Trades to include Mechanical, Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, Carpentry
- A proven track record of successful Integrated Facilities Management leadership experience including maintenance, housekeeping, and construction, renovations and project management
- Solid experience utilizing Computerized Maintenance Management Systems including MAXIMO for work orders and reporting and Building Automated Systems for large equipment.
Sound like the opportunity you have been looking for?
Join the Sodexo Facilities team at University of Tampa. APPLY TODAY!
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Campus, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in facilities maintenance, plant operations or engineering services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.