Facilities / Engineering Operations Manager 1
You are a strategic, innovative Manager ready to help clients optimize their business!
Sodexo Corporate Services Division is seeking an experienced Facilities / Engineering Operations Manager I to support a location for one of our global partners. This location is a Mixing/Distribution Center, located in Oxnard, California. The Operations Manager will oversee multiple services such as Janitorial, Maintenance (preventative and reactive), HVAC, Electrical, Dock Doors and Locks, Grounds, Pest Control and Special Projects.
Under the direction of the Director of Facilities Operations, the Operations Manager will be the 2nd most senior person on site, responsible for managing a team of 15-25 FTE’s as well as subcontractors, covering 1.5 million sq. ft. of Warehousing and Logistics Space.
- Daily safety of all Sodexo employees and contractors
- Oversight of delivery of janitorial/custodial services
- Oversee and manage contracted landscaping services
- Management of contracted Pest Control services for site
- Management of Security and Security systems
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Experience managing multiple services in a manufacturing environment
- Project Management experience
- A proven track record of successful Facilities Management leadership experience as demonstrated by articulated results and accomplishments
- Strong technical knowledge of the following: mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, structural, safety systems, architectural, landscape and energy management
- Ability to provide hands on support including but not limited to PM’s and ground watch
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen with a strong P&L understanding
- Exceptional customer service, relationship building and communication skills
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in facilities maintenance, plant operations or engineering services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.