Facilities / Engineering Operations Manager 1
Sodexo Seniors is growing! We are seeking a new Facilities and Engineering Operations Manager to lead our facilities operations at Calvin Community in Des Moines, IA area. This senior living community is home to 200+ residents and offers both independent living, as well as assisted living and healthcare accommodations. This Director of Facilities Operations will be responsible for directing all hard service operations.
Are You the One?
Our clients depend on your expertise to help them to optimize their business. If you are a Strategic Facilities Manager with the ability to develop innovative technical solutions while successfully managing key performance indicators to drive strong business results, this may be the opportunity for you!
Combine your proven leadership and Facilities Management technical expertise to enhance existing client programs, including short and long-range planning, preventative and corrective maintenance, and energy management services. This position will oversee several sites, utilize equipment maintenance programs (Maximo) and lead a team of service technicians.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, carpentry, drywall, painting, and mechanical;
- A proven track record of successful Facilities Management leadership experience as demonstrated by articulated results and accomplishments;
- Strong technical knowledge of the following: mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, structural, safety systems, and energy management;
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen with a strong P&L understanding;
- Exceptional customer service, relationship building, and communication skills;
- Strong Leadership skills with a focus on staff development and team building.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits that begin on your 1st day of employment! Benefits to include 3 weeks of paid vacation, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401k and access to ongoing training and developmental programs, tuitions reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in facilities maintenance, plant operations or engineering services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.