Facilities Maintenance Coordinator
Facilities/Maintenance careers are challenging! But you get results. Bring us your drive and dedication, and we'll provide the growth opportunities you've been searching for.
Sodexo is seeking a Facilities Maintenance Coordinator/ Scheduler for the Sodexo Magic two-hospital health system, Methodist Hospitals, Northlake & Southlake campuses, Gary, IN.
We are SodexoMagic!
In 2006, Sodexo, Inc. joined forces with Magic Johnson Enterprises which resulted in a joint venture called SodexoMagic. By leveraging the power of business entrepreneur and NBA all-star, Earvin “Magic” Johnson’s brand with Sodexo’s extensive portfolio of quality-of-life offerings, SodexoMagic effectively provides flexible, innovative, and comprehensive service solutions that have a broad consumer appeal to the marketplace. This strategic alliance, 51% owned by Earvin “Magic“ Johnson and 49% owned by Sodexo, Inc., allows for an unrivaled partnership in providing creative dining and facilities management solutions.
At SodexoMagic, we sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality, safeguard wellness and create a just and more equitable future for all people. SodexoMAGIC offers our dedicated services via these segments: Corporate Services, Hospitals, K-12 Schools, Campus, and Airline Lounges. We are in search of our next “Magic Maker” at the following location: two-hospital health system, Methodist Hospitals, Northlake & Southlake campuses, Gary, IN.
Are You the One?
The Facilities Maintenance Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing work order tickets in CMMS (Maximo) for services including, but not limited to electrical, HVAC, plumbing, fire safety equipment, security systems and building hardware, soft services or other projects as needed. Our ideal candidate will have experience working in a facilities or industrial environment; strong computer experience, experience working with Maximo or any other CMMS ticketing systems.
- Assigning work order tickets for multiple services in CMMS; Maximo platform
- Assist in providing general customer support to resolve issues
- Assist in answering questions and inquiries from customers via the telephone, Internet, fax and other technologies
- Provide knowledge of pertinent processes and procedures, and familiarity with policies, vendors and specified products
- Works with departments for vendor and product compliance
- Ordering and inventory of uniforms and supplies
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring operating standards
- Establishes a safe work environment for employees by performing safety audits and inspections, conducting safety-related training, and maintaining on-going communications with employees
- Monitor and enforce Sodexo Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement standards
- Ensure unit staff has sufficient equipment and materials to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines; and/or all other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Requirements/ Skills:
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Superior customer service skills and orientation
- Ability to consistently maintain professionalism
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints
- Possess strong written, verbal, and people skills
- Strong organizational skills and collaborative style needed
- Self-motivated; confident, energetic, and flexible
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and effectively deal with stressful situations
To learn more about SodexoMagic and read a message from Earvin “Magic” Johnson himself, click here.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Employees who work at this location are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and provide proof of vaccination.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, health care and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
The Operations Support Specialist will assist in providing general customer support to resolve issues. Will also assist in providing problem analysis and resolution, either via direct communication with the account or by informing the manager of issues that will require a more in depth effort. Assists in answering questions and inquiries from customers via the telephone, Internet, fax and other technologies, using established fact-finding procedures, customer service methodologies, knowledge of pertinent processes and procedures, and familiarity with policies, vendors and specified products. Works with other departments for vendor and product compliance. Be able to handle a large volume of inquiries every day. May supervise less than two full time employees.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.