Facilities Maintenance Coordinator
We are the Communities we serve!
This account is part of the SodexoMAGIC portfolio of business.
In 2006, Sodexo, Inc. joined forces with Magic Johnson Enterprises which resulted in a joint venture called SodexoMagic. By leveraging the power of business entrepreneur and NBA all-star, Earvin “Magic” Johnson’s brand with Sodexo’s extensive portfolio of quality-of-life offerings, SodexoMagic effectively provides flexible, innovative, and comprehensive service solutions that have a broad consumer appeal to the marketplace. This strategic alliance, 51% owned by Earvin “Magic“ Johnson and 49% owned by Sodexo, Inc., allows for an unrivaled partnership in providing creative dining and facilities management solutions.
At SodexoMagic, we sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality, safeguard wellness and create a just and more equitable future for all people. SodexoMAGIC offers our dedicated services via these segments: Corporate Services, Hospitals, K-12 Schools, Campus, and Airline Lounges. We are in search of our next “Magic Maker” at the following location:
Now hiring experienced Facilities Maintenance Coordinator to provide onsite support in a manufacturing plant. The position will be onsite in Appleton, WI.
Benefits, PTO, 401K & paid holidays available on first day
Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
The Facilities Maintenance Coordinator performs traditional maintenance planning and scheduling duties for facilities equipment as well as other services performed on site. This onsite role oversees the facility’s Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) (Maximo) activities and manages performance metrics in accordance with account KPI's.
Responsibilities to include:
- Receive work orders, determine urgency and scheduling priority.
- Communicate with stakeholders to gain clarity on requests or requirements.
- Coordinate service requests with vendors or the client.
- Schedule/reschedule services as priorities and availability shift.
- Maintain balanced craft workloads.
- Keep detailed accurate records of requests and services rendered.
- Requisition parts and supplies.
- Report to management on work order completion rates; schedule compliance and other metrics needed to convey performance and opportunities for improvement.
- Above-average Microsoft Excel skills
- 2 years of maintenance planning/scheduling experience (Maximo experience a plus!)
- Must be comfortable in a manufacturing facility
- Familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) is desirable
To learn more about SodexoMagic and read a message from Earvin “Magic” Johnson himself, click here.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.