Facilities Maintenance Planner/Scheduler
Now hiring experienced Facilities Maintenance Coordinator to provide onsite support in a manufacturing plant. The position will be at Appleton, WI.
Benefits, PTO, 401K & paid holidays available on first day
Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
The Facilities Maintenance Coordinator performs traditional maintenance planning and scheduling duties for facilities equipment as well as other services performed on site. This onsite role oversees the facility’s Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) (Maximo) activities and manages performance metrics in accordance with account KPI's.
Responsibilities to include:
- Receive work orders, determine urgency and scheduling priority.
- Communicate with stakeholders to gain clarity on requests or requirements.
- Coordinate service requests with vendors or the client.
- Schedule/reschedule services as priorities and availability shift.
- Maintain balanced craft workloads.
- Keep detailed accurate records of requests and services rendered.
- Requisition parts and supplies.
- Report to management on work order completion rates; schedule compliance and other metrics needed to convey performance and opportunities for improvement.
- Above-average Microsoft Excel skills
- 2 years of maintenance planning/scheduling experience (Maximo experience a plus!)
- Must be comfortable in a manufacturing facility
- Familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) is desirable
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
The Operations Support Specialist will assist in providing general customer support to resolve issues. Will also assist in providing problem analysis and resolution, either via direct communication with the account or by informing the manager of issues that will require a more in depth effort. Assists in answering questions and inquiries from customers via the telephone, Internet, fax and other technologies, using established fact-finding procedures, customer service methodologies, knowledge of pertinent processes and procedures, and familiarity with policies, vendors and specified products. Works with other departments for vendor and product compliance. Be able to handle a large volume of inquiries every day. May supervise less than two full time employees.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.