F&B Category/Product Requirements Specialist
Entegra Procurement Services is a subsidiary of Sodexo and part of a global procurement network that manages more than $36 billion in spend for food, services and supplies, and serves more than 120,000 purchasing sites throughout the United States alone. Entegra Procurement Services provides procurement management for multi-unit clients in industries including seniors, leisure, hotels, and restaurants. We deliver procurement solutions that drive operational effectiveness and innovative products and services.
Entegra is seeking a F&B Category/Product Requirements Specialist to join their growing team in a critical and highly strategic business segment. Be part of a transformational experience as we meet the challenges of today’s business landscape and lay the foundation for future growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of Entegra’s Food and Beverage product catalog for each client segment including developing templates and materials to solicit and document F&B product-level requirements.
We are looking for candidates with a strong background in Category Management in the Food and Beverage space with a strong understanding of GPO’s and Supplier engagement, specifically in the hospitality industry (restaurants, hotels, leisure, and/or entertainment).
This is a virtual role, and the preferred candidate will reside on the East Coast or Central United States.
The successful candidate will:
- Development and implement Entegra’s Food and Beverage product catalog for each client segment including developing templates and materials to solicit and document F&B product-level requirements.
- Coordinate with Supply Management to source those products and engage with the Supplier Activation team to support product/program rollout.
- Coordinate with the Supplier Engagement team to resolve F&B-related supplier pricing or operational issues
- Support the Supplier Data Insights team in product-matching/mapping activities.
- Support Sodexo and Entegra’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs by understanding the breadth and depth of sustainably sourced products currently under contract and packaging/promoting these to Entegra’s segment leaders to review and discuss our offering with clients.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- 10+ years’ experience in Category Management or relevant business Experience in the Foodservice / Hospitality Industry specifically working knowledge of Group Purchasing Organization
- Experience with Corporate Social Responsibility programs and sustainable sourcing initiatives
- Expertise in eliciting and documenting product-level requirements and maintaining product catalogs
- Proven expertise in negotiating and influencing stakeholders at all levels.
- Must be process-driven and analytical with a continuous improvement mindset
- Strong focus on pricing and business/financial impacts of pricing changes
- Excellent people skills and the ability to translate customer requirements into results
- Ability to create excellent relationships and quickly gain credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Possess strong planning, organizational and time management skills, as well as strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Multi-task with the ability to change direction quickly and often
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Learn more about Entegra
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo’s Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer executive careers that lead our business in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Personal and Home Health Services, Senior Living, Sports and Leisure, and Benefits and Reward Services. Positions are located across the United States. Continue your search for Executive positions.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
The Entegra Sr. Manager - Category Product Requirements supports the Entegra and supplier community by taking ownership of the development and implementation of Entegra’s F&B product catalog for each client segment including developing templates and materials to solicit and document F&B product-level requirements, coordinating with Supply Management to source those products, and supporting F&B-related supplier pricing or operational issues.
The Entegra Sr. Manager Category Product Requirements.is responsible for enabling client and supplier ROI-driven growth opportunities from detailed knowledge of Entegra’s F&B product portfolio and pricing with the ability to recommend alternative or higher-revenue generating products to clients.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the GPO or food-related industry
Basic Management Experience: 10+ years in the GPO or food-related industry
Basic Functional Experience: 10+ years in GPO or food-related industry in category management
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $68,900 to $104,170/year
$68900 to $104170
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 969387