Field Marketing Specialist 1
SodexoMagic is seeking an experienced Field Marketing Manager for a corporate services account in Princeton, NJ. We're seeking a dynamic individual to plan marketing strategies, enhance customer experiences, and drive sales through innovative campaigns. If you're passionate about food and beverage trends, have strong writing and design skills, and thrive in a collaborative environment, we want to hear from you!
The Field Marketing Manager will improve the customer experience and drive sales through a well-thought-out marketing strategy. They will draft communications to clients and guests for program knowledge and oversee event coordination. The position will report directly to the Sr Marketing Specialist regarding all aspects of marketing across the portfolio. The Field Marketing Manager will be working with the Sr Marketing Specialist, District, Resource, operations and catering managers, along with the Executive Chefs and General Managers to increase engagement and participation in the programs offered.
This position offers a predominantly Monday through Friday schedule with some weekend and holiday flexibility.
The successful candidate will
- Execute cascaded plans intended to increase customer insight/satisfaction through Surveys/Focus Groups/Engagement Promotions and relevant technology.
- Implement cascaded internal/external communication through Websites/social media/Innovation Sharing/Best Practices
- Support program awareness through a physical presence at the sites.
- Develop digital and print signage for cafes, coffee shops, and micro markets.
- Collaborate with the marketing and culinary team on food and beverage offerings.
- Work with vendors to introduce customers to new food and beverage products.
- Support units in achieving brand standards and operational excellence.
- Work with the team to deploy digital solutions.
- Organize tabling events to introduce customers to new menu items & programs
- Vacation, Personal and Sick Time
- Medical Benefits beginning date of hire
- 401K and Roth IRA with company match eligible.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.