Financial Analyst 2
Are you an innovative leader who wants high visibility, challenging opportunities,
and a rewarding environment?
Sodexo is seeking a Financial Analyst 2 for an Oil & Gas client, located in Houston, TX. The ideal candidate will have working knowledge and experience in financial planning. Continue to build knowledge of the organization, processes, and customers. Perform a range of mainly straightforward assignments such as performing economic research and studies of rates of return, depreciation, and investments. Analyze profit-and-loss income statements and assist in the preparation of reports and recommendations to management. Generates forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance, and other areas of business.
The successful candidate will:
- conduct monthly analysis of the financial performance of clients or contracts assigned;
- interact with all levels of management;
- conduct client or contract-specific reporting and analysis; and/or
- conduct ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- work in a team environment to ensure department deadlines are met;
- work proactively to prevent problems, and identify and implement innovative solutions;
- set analysis standards and guide accountants to maintain strong business relationships;
- maintain company databases as necessary;
- identify and initiate coaching for accountant development. Guide new accountants;
- foster cooperation toward achieving department and organizational goals; and/or
- strong analytical financial background with relative experience,
- Project and/or Construction Industry knowledge is preferred.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- pay attention to detail;
- demonstrate strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, modeling), and Smartsheet required;
- have effective communication skills (written & verbal);
- succeed in a team environment;
- are customer service oriented;
- have strong finance knowledge, as well as strong research and analytical skills;
- adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently;
- demonstrate excellent organizational skills;
- can manage competing priorities and deadlines; and/or
- generate bold, creative ideas to improve performance and processes.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K, and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care, and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent, and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring, and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader in Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which delivers tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, health care, and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenges, and tremendous growth opportunities.
Sodexo is committed to providing working conditions and client services that are safe and healthy and will follow all applicable COVID-19 prevention measures, including state/local or client-mandated mask, testing, and/or vaccine requirements.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.