Food and Beverage Production Manager
Sodexo Live!'s Airport Lounge Segment has an exciting opportunity for a Food and Beverage Production Manager at San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
An oasis away from the airport hustle, our airport lounges have become synonymous for comfort and elegance at major airports throughout the world.
The Food and Beverage Production Manager will have oversight of the food and beverage program and will direct food prep/cooks, bartenders, and food attendants. As the Production Manager, you will be responsible for the club operations including, culinary standards, ordering product, inventory, food and beverage (bar) program training, and financial reporting. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with culinary training, monitoring service and complying with Sodexo and our airline client's standards of service. Oversight for both bar and back of house. We are seeking individuals with strong communication skills, flexibility and adaptability in a fast and frequently changing environment.
Great opportunity for a hospitality-minded individual looking to grow their career!
Enjoy a flexible work schedule with only 2 weekend days required per month!
The successful candidate will:
- have previous food, beverage and culinary experience within hotels, restaurants or similar upscale hospitality venue;
- have oversight of daily food operations and deliver a high-quality product;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- utilize Food Management systems for menu development, ordering and inventory;
- provide the highest quality of service;
- taste products, read menus, estimate food requirements, check production, and keep records in order to accurately plan production requirements and requisition supplies and equipment; and/or
- comply with all company safety, risk management, and HACCP policies and procedures.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
**Paid Airport Parking.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Responsible for inventory management and procurement of food and supplies at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Manages food production through kitchen staff in a large facility. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit contribution through cost containment and safety.
- Utilizes Sodexo resources, recipes, systems and programs to direct daily operations including; food production, inventory, product deliveries, invoices, and procurement operations.
- Ensures employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources to perform their job, and meet goals, cost controls and deadlines as assigned.
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment including both food and physical safety in order to comply with all regulatory and Sodexo standards
- Complies with budget requirements by controlling costs (i.e. labor, inventory, equipment, materials) and making adjustments when necessary
- Supervises employees by delegating, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring operating standards
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.