Food Operations Manager 1
Are you looking to grow your career to a GM position? Or are you looking to get out of the kitchen! Look no further, we have an great opportunity for you!
Sodexo Corporate Services is looking for a Food Operations Manager 1 to join our team at HCA Skypark in Nashville TN! The current food landscape is 1 Corporate cafe serving Breakfast and Lunch, Coffee Bar, 2 24/7 self-checkout cashless Micro-Markets and Catering Operations.
The Food Operations Manager 1 primary focus will the be the oversight of the the 2 Micro-Markets on campus. In addition the Food Operations Manager 1 will assists the GM with Front of the House Operations. Duties will include but not limited to:
- Managing a team of 6 hourly employees with the Executive Chef
- Ordering for the Micro-Markets
- Ensure Micro-Markets are stocked
- inputing weekly inventory
- Managing the unit financials
- Work with Sodexo platforms; Dynamify, Kronos and Market Connections.
This position offers a traditional Business and Industry, predominantly Monday through Friday, schedule. Accrue 3 weeks of paid vacation per year (first year pro-rated based on date of hire). Medical Benefits beginning date of hire, and 401K with company match eligible
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.